Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unleashed Dog Training comes to El Dorado / Folsom

New Dog Trainer in Town
My name is Mandy Kennedy and I am new to the El Dorado Hills/Folsom area. I have been training dogs in Marin & Sonoma Counties for over 15 years, and now I live here and would love the opportunity to help you with your dog training needs.

I believe that clear communication and mutual trust are the keys to building and maintaining rewarding relationships between dogs and their owners. Dog training should be fun and interesting for you, your family and your dog. Therefore I use a variety of training techniques to guide you and your dog on the path to realizing your personal goals.

Contact me by email or (916) 605-9778.

0 comments:

Copyright Unleashed Dog Training | 2008-2009| All Rights Reserved